Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sent Across the Country with Love



    
 
      I just sent off my first mail order this last week.  It was exhilarating that people out of state were interested in my jewelry.  Okay.  Maybe it was my aunt who happens to live out of state.  But.  Hey!  It was still so cool to package up one of my very own pieces of jewelry to ship out as an order.  So far all of my orders have been able to be delivered locally. 
 


     I designed this necklace for my aunt, a very sophisticated lady from the west with quite a stylish flair.  I used all natural polished shell beads with antique silver accents.   
 
    
     So, I carefully packed them in a padded box and I hand-designed a logo for the top of the lid.

         Then I placed them in a box and sent across the with love!  So, that is my big and exciting news of the week! 
   Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment