Saturday, October 20, 2012

How I Got My First Order

     The first order that I ever got!  You know, that one that surprises you because you never really thought that your homemade necklace around your neck was something someone would want to buy from you!  That one that boosts your confidence and makes you think that other people might one too!  That one that causes you to start your own jewelry business!  That first order!

     Well, at least that's what my first order did for me!  A year and a half ago, after a meeting, one of my mentors came up to me, complemented me on my necklace, and asked me where on earth I had gotten it.  When I admitted that I made it myself, she promptly offered to buy one from me!  Simple as that!  I had my first order!  One that I hadn't even thought of trying to get! 


 
 
     Well, here I am a year and half later, the owner of my very own jewelry business!  And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment